Important CDL Information - Please Read for Instructions
Anderson Coach & Travel is an authorized 3rd party testing center for Classes A, B & C Commercial Driver License (CDL) by PennDot.
CDL exams may be scheduled as follows:
M, W & TH – 9:30, 11:30, 1:00, 3:00
TUE, FRI – 9:30, 11:30
SA - 7:30, 9:30, 11:30
All CDL exams are scheduled via our convenient scheduling software found on this page.
The cost of a full CDL exam is $200. Payment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
If you require a retest, you must contact the CDL Scheduler at 724-588-8310, x504 or X527.All retests are $70 and payment is required at time of booking.
Upon booking your exam you will be asked to submit paperwork that is necessary to complete your exam.
This information must be received no later than 3 business days prior to your exam or you will forfeit your testing time and all payments.
The following is a list of the paperwork that is required:
- Copy of current drivers license
- Copy of current medical certification card
- Copy of current permit
- Copy of the insurance and registration cards for the vehicle/trailer that you will be testing with
- Certificate of Completion for School Bus Operators
This information should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. or fax to 724-589-4494. Please include your LAST NAME and TEST DATE in the subject line.
Restrictions & Endorsements:
* Adding a "P" endorsement to your existing CDL requires a full test, $200.00
* Removing an "E" restriction requires a Pre-Trip and Road Test, $140.00
* Removing an "L" restriction requires a Pre-Trip, $70.00
* You must arrive 10 minutes prior to your exam time. Please go to the NORTH side of the complex and wait for the instructor. No shows will forfeit payment.